Bringing the power outdoors, Legrand, a global leader in power, light and data technologies, has begun introducing a series of outdoor power offerings.
The first outdoor power offering from Legrand focuses on supporting connectivity with a full family of mobile device charging stations that allows people to power up in the great outdoors. Understanding that outdoor spaces has become a prime venue in within commercial and hospitality projects, Legrand has introduced the first UL-listed in-ground power box.
See both of these innovative solutions at booth 4795 during HD Expo, May 3-5, 2017.
Outdoor Power by Legrand brings safe, permanent power outside and enhances the exterior space. The robust yet elegantly designed pedestals combine charging outlets with lighting elements to support the growing demand for mobile connectivity in outdoor spaces.
The line is comprised of three charging station models that include a combination of standard power outlets, USB outlets, and LED lights, all available in three standard finishes- black, bronze, and silver. Custom colors are available upon request.
Features and Benefits
- Charging and Illumination: Combine power with accent or area lighting in one pedestal to maximize functionality
- 2 or 3 Gang Options: Customize the station with two or three gangs of devices
- Pre-wired versions include weather-resistant GFCI outlets and 4-port USB outlets
- Outdoor-Rated Construction and Finishes:
- UL listed to NEMA 3R requirements.
- Available in three outdoor-rated finishes.
- Device Shelves: Add up to two pairs of shelves to hold mobile devices while charging
- Door Options: Interior illuminates when door is open
Charging Station with Area Light
Charging station with an LED light to eliminate the need for a stand-alone bollard. Perfect for use as pathway lighting in educational, corporate and recreational applications.
Charging Station with Accent Light
Outdoor charging station with an LED accent light to enable device charging during the day and after dark. Accent light ensures the station stands out from standard bollards and clearly indicates charging. Available in 2- or 3-gang configurations.
The Power Pedestal is ideal for areas that are already illuminated, such as outdoor dining areas. Shorter height enables use besides tables or as a lower-profile solution in landscaping. Available in both 2- and 3-gang configurations.
Legrand brings ground-level power, right where you need it, with the introduction of the Outdoor Ground Box. The first UL listed while in use in-ground box that provides permanent power and that is always “on”. Its low-profile design mounts flush with any outdoor ground surface and is perfect for commercial settings.
Features and Benefits
- Safe and Secure
- Tested and listed for use in all weather conditions
- NEMA 6P and IP68 rated “diving bell” design traps and maintains an air pocket, keeping connection points safely away from wet weather
- Lockable security cover
- Smart egress door auto-adjusts to the size of the cables and locks in the closed position when not in use
- Versatile and Durable
- ANSI/SCTE 77 Tier 5 rated- can hold up to 5,000 pounds
- Modular interlocking design allows multiple boxes to be ganged together in one installation
- Constructed with UV and chemical-resistant materials